Fully Kitted-Out, Pre-Erected Tents All Ready Just Waiting For You...
We’ll arrive, set up your tent with all the creature comforts Button or Stoner would expect in their motorhomes and all before you even get out of bed! Don’t cram your sports bike or your car, only to sleep on Silverstone’s finest "lumpy-grass" mattress. No need to worry how you’re gonna get your beer cold when you are melting at Spa, you’ll get coolboxes filled with ice every day!
Exceptional value - from just £38 per person per night! If you want to know what our customers think of us then have a read of our testimonials page (all just from 2012).
If you want an insight on what it's like camping with us, on our testimonials page there is a comprehensive review written by one of our 2012 customers (Val Blundell). Also, Ben James from BadgerGP (the second biggest F1 blog website in the UK) joined us for the 2011 Belgian Grand Prix so got first-hand exposure to the intentsGP experience. Have a read of part one and part two of his 'warts n' all' diary. Or if you prefer you can download the two articles combined as a PDF file
- "I must say your attention to detail and getting back to me with every question or query we had was impressive. The personal touch and obvious passion in what you do is astounding. I also laughed at some of your humours comments in your emails."
Brian McCombe, Cyprus, Silverstone F1 2012
- "When booking these types of things you go in completely blind, not knowing what you are letting yourself in for, but on arrival the staff were really friendly and polite with a sprinkle of banter just made the place feel like home. Many nights in the Marquee chilling out and talking to the other campers and staff made it really enjoyable. Really great weekend, thanks for making my first F1 special."
Dan Fewell, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Had a brilliant first experience with intents, will be back next year! Thanks to Alex and the team."
Robert Petchey, Silverstone MotoGP, 2012
- "Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on."
Martin Hubbocks, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Many thanks for your brilliant reply.....Loving the fact having booked over the internet that you have a site where you respond personally rather than the automated responses so many places generate."
Charmaine (Charlie) Brown, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Intents GP were awesome. Really good quality tent and super helpful staff who welcomed us with a beer. Despite the challenging conditions (mud mainly) they kept it all together and still had smiles on their faces on Monday morning and so did we which was quite an achievement."
Jennie Efthimiadis, UK, Silverstone F1 2012
- "no faults what so ever the staff were kind and very helpfull and the location was spot on really good facilaties and helpfull and friendly staff in the club house and i will be using intents gp again in the future"
Peter Roach, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
- "Genius! Why hasn't anyone done this before?"
Guy Procter, Senior Editor MCN
- "All in all, posh camping with IntentsGP sounds like a fabulous idea"
Christine Blachford, sidepodcast.com
- "would just like to add,thank you for an amazing camping experience and taking out the stress of finding accomodation,also campsite was excellent and the guys and gals of intents made the stay even more pleasurable in making us feel like part of a group on a camping holiday as oppose to us camping on a campsite with strangers. 10/10 guys well done"
Darren Graham, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012