Fully Kitted-Out, Pre-Erected Tents All Ready Just Waiting For You...
IntentsGP are the premium, pre-pitched tent provider to the Silverstone F1 and Silverstone MotoGP events. We are a family run business that has been providing great times and comfortable surroundings since 2009 at British and European motorsport events.
We arrive way in advance of the start of the event to erect all of our tents and our communal marquee before kitting them all out with all of the essentials you’ll need to have a great, comfortable and easy race weekend.
You’ll also have access to our communal marquee where you’ll find a refuge from the rain or sun, heating in the cold, somewhere to eat and relax, TV showing the days racing, music in the evenings, hot tea & coffee all day for free, free breakfast in the mornings and evening meals served in the evenings at a small extra cost.
By booking with IntentsGP you don’t just get a tent, you become part of the motorsport family! We go the extra mile to make sure you’re happy, it’s the little things like free ice packs that are replenished daily or running you up to the circuit if you’re on crutches that make us different from anyone else. And if you don’t have to take our word for it, just check out our testimonials page;
- "I must say your attention to detail and getting back to me with every question or query we had was impressive. The personal touch and obvious passion in what you do is astounding. I also laughed at some of your humours comments in your emails."
Brian McCombe, Cyprus, Silverstone F1 2012
- "When booking these types of things you go in completely blind, not knowing what you are letting yourself in for, but on arrival the staff were really friendly and polite with a sprinkle of banter just made the place feel like home. Many nights in the Marquee chilling out and talking to the other campers and staff made it really enjoyable. Really great weekend, thanks for making my first F1 special."
Dan Fewell, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Had a brilliant first experience with intents, will be back next year! Thanks to Alex and the team."
Robert Petchey, Silverstone MotoGP, 2012
- "Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on."
Martin Hubbocks, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Many thanks for your brilliant reply.....Loving the fact having booked over the internet that you have a site where you respond personally rather than the automated responses so many places generate."
Charmaine (Charlie) Brown, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Intents GP were awesome. Really good quality tent and super helpful staff who welcomed us with a beer. Despite the challenging conditions (mud mainly) they kept it all together and still had smiles on their faces on Monday morning and so did we which was quite an achievement."
Jennie Efthimiadis, UK, Silverstone F1 2012
- "no faults what so ever the staff were kind and very helpfull and the location was spot on really good facilaties and helpfull and friendly staff in the club house and i will be using intents gp again in the future"
Peter Roach, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
- "Genius! Why hasn't anyone done this before?"
Guy Procter, Senior Editor MCN
- "All in all, posh camping with IntentsGP sounds like a fabulous idea"
Christine Blachford, sidepodcast.com
- "would just like to add,thank you for an amazing camping experience and taking out the stress of finding accomodation,also campsite was excellent and the guys and gals of intents made the stay even more pleasurable in making us feel like part of a group on a camping holiday as oppose to us camping on a campsite with strangers. 10/10 guys well done"
Darren Graham, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012