Fully Kitted-Out, Pre-Pitched Tents at Silverstone, for Formula 1 and Moto GP, all ready just waiting for you...
We’ll arrive, set up your tent with all the creature comforts Hamilton or Rossi would expect in their motorhomes and all before you even get out of bed! Don’t cram it all in your sports bike or your car, only to sleep on Silverstone’s finest "lumpy-grass" mattress. No need to worry how you’re gonna get your beer cold when you are melting in the Northamptonshire heat, you’ll get your coolboxes filled with ice every day!
Exceptional value - from just £32 per person per night! If you want to know what our customers think of us then have a read of our testimonials page.
Why not join us, in our exclusive premium location, at the fabulous Whittlebury Park Golf Course and Club, which means you have amazing facilities, entertainment and luxury freely at your disposal right on site.
Our location and facilities:
We're located at Whittlebury Park which boasts the largest golf club house in Europe. There are a few other great things at your disposal too:
- Truly home the closest campsite to the Silverstone Circuit.
- More top class hot showers and proper flushing toilets than you can shake a stick at!
- The Pavilion - loads of golf club standard shower and toilets as well as bar and restaurant too.
- The Atrium - the main club house with even more facilities bars and restaurants.
- Pizza Restaurant at The Orangery - freshly made and delicious.
- Live bands at The Beer Tent
Exclusive for the 2015 Formula 1 British Grand Prix
Not only do you have the superb Whittlebury Park Facilities and Club Houses at your fingertips, but it is also home to The F1 Racing Fan Village which, amongst other things, has an F1 Racing Quiz night hosted by Crofty, Red Bull car simulators, goody bags for every camper, and Brabham Rockaoke Dinner and Song night on Saturday.
Your camping fee also includes free access to the Abu Dhabi Fan Zone, which offers:
- The Yas Cafe - where you can grab your free hot drink and pastry on your way to the circuit from their Air Stream Cafe. They'll even give you an ice lolly to cool you down on your return!
- The Heritage Village, where you can sample Emirati culture, including displays of the Arabian sport of falconry and the art of calligraphy and henna painting.
- The Yas Spa - free treatments - nails, massage, facials and face painting and a private area to get ready with all the tools you need to curl/straighten your hair, and apply your make up before joining us for the evening's entertainment
- The Yas Games Zone - speed around the Yas Marina Circuit with oculus rift. Relax and play giant garden games such as Jenga, Connect4 and other fun games.
- Big Screen Action - you won't miss a minute of the action as they will be showing all the sporting highlights (obviously the Grand Prix and also Wimbledon tennis). Not only that but they turn into cinemas at night for our very own movie nights
On top of all of this you can enjoy your exclusive and cosy home from home with us, at Intents GP, where we'll look after you, have great home-cooked food on offer and a fun, relaxed atmosphere too..
- "I must say your attention to detail and getting back to me with every question or query we had was impressive. The personal touch and obvious passion in what you do is astounding. I also laughed at some of your humours comments in your emails."
Brian McCombe, Cyprus, Silverstone F1 2012
- "When booking these types of things you go in completely blind, not knowing what you are letting yourself in for, but on arrival the staff were really friendly and polite with a sprinkle of banter just made the place feel like home. Many nights in the Marquee chilling out and talking to the other campers and staff made it really enjoyable. Really great weekend, thanks for making my first F1 special."
Dan Fewell, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Had a brilliant first experience with intents, will be back next year! Thanks to Alex and the team."
Robert Petchey, Silverstone MotoGP, 2012
- "Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on."
Martin Hubbocks, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Many thanks for your brilliant reply.....Loving the fact having booked over the internet that you have a site where you respond personally rather than the automated responses so many places generate."
Charmaine (Charlie) Brown, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Intents GP were awesome. Really good quality tent and super helpful staff who welcomed us with a beer. Despite the challenging conditions (mud mainly) they kept it all together and still had smiles on their faces on Monday morning and so did we which was quite an achievement."
Jennie Efthimiadis, UK, Silverstone F1 2012
- "no faults what so ever the staff were kind and very helpfull and the location was spot on really good facilaties and helpfull and friendly staff in the club house and i will be using intents gp again in the future"
Peter Roach, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
- "Genius! Why hasn't anyone done this before?"
Guy Procter, Senior Editor MCN
- "All in all, posh camping with IntentsGP sounds like a fabulous idea"
Christine Blachford, sidepodcast.com
- "would just like to add,thank you for an amazing camping experience and taking out the stress of finding accomodation,also campsite was excellent and the guys and gals of intents made the stay even more pleasurable in making us feel like part of a group on a camping holiday as oppose to us camping on a campsite with strangers. 10/10 guys well done"
Darren Graham, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012