Free F1 Competition 2012
Win 2 F1 Tickets worth £310 for the 2012 British F1 Grand Prix at Silverstone
Our 2012 winner is announced!
John Lewis from Chatham in Kent, UK
John was rather pleased :-)
"Wow!, that was a great email to wake up to! Thanks so much! I'm amazed to have won and am so looking forward to going to my first grand prix in such an intense season"
Our 2011 competition was won by Fiona Barrett from Newbury, Berkshire, UK.
Fiona chose two weekend General Admission tickets for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone
Fiona was understandably pleased when we told her: "Great news! Thank you very much"
You can see a photo below of Fiona and her husband Jon with their tickets along with us guys at Silverstone!
If you want an insight on what it's like camping with us, check out these articles written by Ben James from BadgerGP (the second biggest F1 blog website in the UK). Ben joined us for the 2011 Belgian Grand Prix so got first-hand exposure to the intentsGP experience. You can read his 'warts n' all' two part diary here and here. Or if you prefer you can download the two articles combined as a PDF file here
- "I must say your attention to detail and getting back to me with every question or query we had was impressive. The personal touch and obvious passion in what you do is astounding. I also laughed at some of your humours comments in your emails."
Brian McCombe, Cyprus, Silverstone F1 2012
- "When booking these types of things you go in completely blind, not knowing what you are letting yourself in for, but on arrival the staff were really friendly and polite with a sprinkle of banter just made the place feel like home. Many nights in the Marquee chilling out and talking to the other campers and staff made it really enjoyable. Really great weekend, thanks for making my first F1 special."
Dan Fewell, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Had a brilliant first experience with intents, will be back next year! Thanks to Alex and the team."
Robert Petchey, Silverstone MotoGP, 2012
- "Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on."
Martin Hubbocks, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Many thanks for your brilliant reply.....Loving the fact having booked over the internet that you have a site where you respond personally rather than the automated responses so many places generate."
Charmaine (Charlie) Brown, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Intents GP were awesome. Really good quality tent and super helpful staff who welcomed us with a beer. Despite the challenging conditions (mud mainly) they kept it all together and still had smiles on their faces on Monday morning and so did we which was quite an achievement."
Jennie Efthimiadis, UK, Silverstone F1 2012
- "no faults what so ever the staff were kind and very helpfull and the location was spot on really good facilaties and helpfull and friendly staff in the club house and i will be using intents gp again in the future"
Peter Roach, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
- "Genius! Why hasn't anyone done this before?"
Guy Procter, Senior Editor MCN
- "All in all, posh camping with IntentsGP sounds like a fabulous idea"
Christine Blachford, sidepodcast.com
- "would just like to add,thank you for an amazing camping experience and taking out the stress of finding accomodation,also campsite was excellent and the guys and gals of intents made the stay even more pleasurable in making us feel like part of a group on a camping holiday as oppose to us camping on a campsite with strangers. 10/10 guys well done"
Darren Graham, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012