We're just 4.5Km from the circuit
- "I must say your attention to detail and getting back to me with every question or query we had was impressive. The personal touch and obvious passion in what you do is astounding. I also laughed at some of your humours comments in your emails."
Brian McCombe, Cyprus, Silverstone F1 2012
- "When booking these types of things you go in completely blind, not knowing what you are letting yourself in for, but on arrival the staff were really friendly and polite with a sprinkle of banter just made the place feel like home. Many nights in the Marquee chilling out and talking to the other campers and staff made it really enjoyable. Really great weekend, thanks for making my first F1 special."
Dan Fewell, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Had a brilliant first experience with intents, will be back next year! Thanks to Alex and the team."
Robert Petchey, Silverstone MotoGP, 2012
- "Hard working and dedicated staff ensured our weekend was great.Anything we requested was not a problem to the intents team.A fantastic weekend of racing and party atmosphere at the campsite.thanks intents gp you really have something special going on."
Martin Hubbocks, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Many thanks for your brilliant reply.....Loving the fact having booked over the internet that you have a site where you respond personally rather than the automated responses so many places generate."
Charmaine (Charlie) Brown, UK, Spa F1 2012
- "Intents GP were awesome. Really good quality tent and super helpful staff who welcomed us with a beer. Despite the challenging conditions (mud mainly) they kept it all together and still had smiles on their faces on Monday morning and so did we which was quite an achievement."
Jennie Efthimiadis, UK, Silverstone F1 2012
- "no faults what so ever the staff were kind and very helpfull and the location was spot on really good facilaties and helpfull and friendly staff in the club house and i will be using intents gp again in the future"
Peter Roach, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
- "Genius! Why hasn't anyone done this before?"
Guy Procter, Senior Editor MCN
- "All in all, posh camping with IntentsGP sounds like a fabulous idea"
Christine Blachford, sidepodcast.com
- "would just like to add,thank you for an amazing camping experience and taking out the stress of finding accomodation,also campsite was excellent and the guys and gals of intents made the stay even more pleasurable in making us feel like part of a group on a camping holiday as oppose to us camping on a campsite with strangers. 10/10 guys well done"
Darren Graham, UK, Assen MotoGP 2012
Dutch TT MotoGP Camping
Assen June 2014
For the 2014 Assen MotoGP in Holland there’s no need to bring all your camping gear, we will have everything laid on for you – premier class pre-erected tents with lots of extras. There’s no need to fork out for a VIP hospitality package, we’ll provide you with first class camping accommodation!
Our campsite is at Graswijk which is a high quality, long established Assen campsite with excellent facilities and it’s just 4.5 kms from the circuit. It has a shuttle service to the circuit (at a cost of a few Euros) and is with easy reach of the town centre and its awesome nightlife!
If you want to know what our customers think of us then have a read of our testimonials page.
2014 will be our sixth MotoGP season and the Assen MotoGP is one of our favourites. Fantastic viewing facilities and a brilliant atmosphere so don’t hesitate!
Make your Assen MotoGP Hassle Free - Camp with intentsGP!
Our Facebook Photo section has some great shots of all our races! You don't need an account to see them. If you want an insight on what it's like camping with us, on our testimonials page there is a comprehensive review written by one of our 2012 customers (Val Blundell). Also, Ben James from BadgerGP (the second biggest F1 blog website in the UK) joined us for the 2011 Belgian Grand Prix so got first-hand exposure to the intentsGP experience. Have a read of part one and part two of his 'warts n' all' diary. Or if you prefer you can download the two articles combined as a PDF file
At the Assen MotoGP we provide you with:
- Long established high quality campsite (Graswijk) which has excellent facilities
- Located just 4.5 kms from the circuit with a fast shuttle service
- Top quality camping accommodation pre-erected ready for your arrival
- Superb value - from under £32 per person per night*
- You just need to purchase food/drink (other than breakfast)
- Two of us on site ready to help you with anything we can
- Your vehicle parked adjacent to your tent
- Inflatable beds
- Continental breakfast
- Bacon Sandwiches for Breakfast**
- Option of double inflatable beds with fitted sheets
- Pillows with pillow cases
- Sleeping bags or duvets
- Night light
- Access to mains power
- Cool box with a bag of ice on arrival and refilled every day
- Table and chairs
- Large communal gas barbecues
- Reusable crockery and cutlery
*Based on maximum occupancy for four nights
**This will be at an additional nominal cost
You can book Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday night if you wish (Race day is on Saturday). The specifications do vary from tent to tent so check our tent information below.
You can win two free weekend GA tickets for the Silverstone MotoGP so check it out!
We've confirmed we'll be using the Camping Graswijk for the MotoGP. This is due to its superior facilities and its equidistance between circuit and town.
Camping fees are all included in your tent price so no need to worry about that. The only additional items you need to buy are tickets to enter the circuit.
- 4 toilets
- 1 disabled toilet
- Separate washing facilities for men and women
- Small clubhouse with bar, pool table and big screen TV
The Assen TT MotoGP race is said to be one of the most spectacular races to see from a spectator's point of view, with a high level of visibility of the track from almost anywhere on the circuit. With spectators due to reach numbers in excess of 100,000 the Dutch TT is regarded as highly by bike fans as the Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix is by F1 fans.
With the Assen TT MotoGP circuit being one of the most exciting and spectator friendly circuits on the calendar, book up your intentsGP camping experience now to avoid disappointment!
How to find us
About a week before the event we will be in touch with any final details. We will then let you know how to find us at the campsite and you'll be given the name and mobile telephone number of two of our representatives at Assen. Our campsite will officially open at 3pm on Wednesday (remember Saturday is raceday). You can arrive beforehand but bear in mind your tent may not be quite ready. You will be welcome to sit in our marquee or why don't you have a wander round to take in the atmosphere?
How to get here
The Assen TT MotoGP Circuit is about 100 miles North East of Amsterdam. It's a pretty easy ride/drive from Calais if you're coming from the south.